1. Fast construction speed and short transformation period.
2. Good structural uniformity, which can completely solve the reflection crack
3. The surface layer of the broken concrete slab is dense, and a bite and extrusion structure is formed inside, with high base strength
4. In situ regeneration, environmental protection and no pollution. The broken pavement can be directly used as the base without spoil to protect the environment. It is an effective way to implement the sustainable development strategy.
5. It has little impact on the traffic. There is no need for fully closed traffic during the construction period, which has obvious economic benefits and high social benefits.